Thursday 7 April 2016

New Expectations !



 Hello !    A few weeks left, we will be seating for our final exam. How fast time flies, feeling just like yesterday we start our first class. So,  this entry is about my expectation about this subject, Critical Literacy at the end of the semester.

   After learnt this subject about four month, and going through a lot in doing my assignments and presentation, I think this subject not that terrible. As long as we understand and not doing last minute work, it is not that hard. However, I think there is still need a high spirit and strong mental in doing assignments. Because just look at the name of the subject itself  "Critical" which means we really need to be critical in  doing everything that related to this subject. 

  To sum up, this subject really taught me to be more criticized and be matured in making conclusions. Besides, it open my eyes that first impression is not really true because before i start learn this subject I really thought this subject was a killer. But actually, it was not like that. 
I am glad I  was given a chance to learn this subject. That's all from me. Thank you. In shaa allah and i do really hope that I would not meet this subject in next semester anymore. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment